Wednesday, April 21

Jordan Walker - 08' Stop Motion Brief

A small stop motion video I made for an animation brief back in 2008 for my first year. We all had to link the videos to a font we were given. We then ahd to create a poster that showed relevance to the font and then an animation or movie where we could do whatever we wanted. This piece of work had barely any research, I was fixated with stop motion at the time and loved that I could do nearly anything with very little to no post editing. The only things edited in this whole video was putting the movie into monochrome as I was too stupid to realise I hadn't done it on the camera settings, adding an "r" in digitally because I somehow forgot and some re-arranging with the ink spill into the "u" which is done terrible if you look closely.