Thursday, December 23

ANTREPO // A2591


Seriously. This year has been sick for design but right at the end of the month when I'm struggling to find the stand out design of 2010. This comes along and leaves my jaw on the floor. It's so simple and probably so easy also but it just looks so damn sick. There's a few more of these on the website linked below. I really wish that brands had the balls to make their new products design-savvy and make them nice for a change instead of throwing all sorts of effects and graphics on their products. Pointless. Apparently in Australia they're actually going ahead with a nice clean re brand of them cigarette brands. If I see any pics I'll keep you posted. I like that because like a friend of mine said about fag packets, "You don't have pictures of liver failure and jaundice on beer bottles do you?"

www.a2591.com/2010/12/minimalist-effect-in-maximalist-market.html