Friday, January 7

Two Thousand and Eleven


New Year. Let's do this. Ermm resolutions. My new years resolution is to take better care of my teeth because the night before 2011 I had a dream my teeth were falling out so I got freaked out and bought floss and shit. As for my design resolution. more illustrated hand drawn stuff would be stella. Oh and more use of 3D, I'm talking old school blue and red here, not your James Camereron blockbuster. My christmas was great got a lot of good stuff and New Years from what I can remember was pretty good. Nothing like forcing a cab driver to bypass from the route home and go into the McDonalds drive through. Shame the fare wasn't paid in Egg McMuffins. 2010 was a good year. Nothing Great, nothing special. Lets just get on with things.

Oh as for news. I'm making a website. Will come out late February probably. Also how's the new blog theme?