Tuesday, September 13

JORDAN WALKER - KLAYPEX CAFEPRESS BRANDING



Oh yeah... ooops

I did this last week for up and coming dubstep duo Klaypex. This was basically a perfect opportunity to try out HTML and CSS.

Basically, designed the header and buttons and made everything functional.

I got into contact with Klaypex about 3 months ago after seeing this video:





Visual effects were done by Sam and Nico of CorridorDigital who have a massive subscriber base anyway and got this video a million views in no time. All music was done by Klaypex and was even said at the end of the video with a link to their personal webpage with all their current LP's music uploaded for free. not only that but they were advertising their free LP on their website as well which I downloaded straight away. I liked the music but saw that their marketing side was laking so I simply inboxed them asking if I could help. I thought that the message would be lost under the sea of "BRO SICK MUSIC BRO" messages so you can imagine how surprised I was when it said this:





Been talking to them for a while, got to speak to them both on skype. Really nice guys. A lot more work up in the mix so i'll keep you poster.

All this and i'm still working on London 2012 as well.

2011=Busy

www.klaypex.com
www.cafepress.com/klaypex