Tuesday, February 28

NICHOLAS "FELTRON" FELTON - THE 2010/2011 FELTRON BIENNIAL REPORT






Every year since the amazing 2007 report i've said to myself, "That would be a brilliant piece of design to hold" and every year, I forget. It got so desperate once that after the facebook timeline event which Nicholas Felton helped design, he re-printed his 2010 book with a limited edition blue cover for 500 prints only and handed them out to everyone who atended the keynote. I think it got to about £70 on eBay before I reluctantly retreated from competitive bidding.

This whole month I was comparing the release dates for the previous reports thinking, shouldn't there be one now? Well, I was bloody happy when over facebook this message pops up:


The very minute that came up on my iPhone. I was up, straight out of bed, straight to his bigcartel site and ordered two. I'm seriously so happy I finally got one. It's like when you're 17 and you spend that whole year waiting to be able to drink in a pub or something (even though you drink anyway) but the principle is there. I waited a whole year thinking "Why didn't I buy it, i've missed out, he's so busy with facebook he wont make another" and then it comes.